This is a blog to show some of the cards and crafts I've made with my Cricut. It includes pictures of my babies too!! :o)
Great Disney card. You need to stop by Exploring Cricut for this week's challenge. I think you are going to want to give it a try.I didn't see a follower button. If you add one, let me know! I would love to see what else you create. All your other cards are awesome too!Stay Creative,Georgiana Carson's Creations
Thanks so much Georgiana!! I haven't decided about having followers because you maybe the only one following me!! I will keep you posted if I decide to add it. Thanks again,Christina :o)
Great Disney card. You need to stop by Exploring Cricut for this week's challenge. I think you are going to want to give it a try.
ReplyDeleteI didn't see a follower button. If you add one, let me know! I would love to see what else you create. All your other cards are awesome too!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations
Thanks so much Georgiana!! I haven't decided about having followers because you maybe the only one following me!! I will keep you posted if I decide to add it.
ReplyDeleteThanks again,
Christina :o)